Top list of Best Books On Email Marketing
Top 10 Best Books On Email Marketing
There are numerous free marketing resources available online, but it's sometimes best to go the old-fashioned route, especially because few resources can equal the depth of a good book. Solutions Review carefully chosen the following titles based on their industry relevance and overall popularity, ratings, publish date, and capacity to bring business value after researching some of the best email marketing books on the market. The the best books on Email marketing from acknowledged leaders, specialists, and technology professionals are listed below. Even the most seasoned marketing professional will find something useful in these publications.
The SaaS Email Marketing Playbook
E-Mail Marketing For Dummies
Email Marketing Rules
The Email Lifeline
Email Marketing Demystified
Mastering Online Marketing
Email Writing: Advanced ©
The Executive Guide to E-mail Correspondence
The New Email Revolution
1. The SaaS Email Marketing Playbook
Étienne is the author of Lean B2B: Build Products Businesses Want and the creator of three startups (Flagback, HireVoice, and Highlights). Thousands of entrepreneurs and innovators around the world use the Lean B2B technique to establish successful businesses.
No matter how good your product is, it's extremely probable that 40-60% of free trials will never see it again. This means that you could lose up to 60% of your hard-won signups. Do you simply let them go? Email marketing is one of the most profitable tasks of a SaaS company. It may be useful:
- enhance trial and onboarding conversions;
- decrease churn;
- increase monthly recurring income (MRR).
You might greatly raise your conversions by launching a single campaign today, and reap the advantages of that increase consistently and regularly, week after week. That is the allure of automation. Performance improved by focusing on sending the correct email to the right user at the right time, with increases in product onboarding completion, engagement, sales, and upgrades to yearly subscriptions.
The findings were clear after a lot of trial and error, lengthy hours, and comprehensive online searches. Email was more effective in generating money than:
- Increasing ad spending;
- Building new features in the hopes of increasing engagement
- Redesigning at the expense of trial and error.
The SaaS Email Marketing Playbook contains everything the author wish he knew about email before starting at LANDR: how and when to create new emails or In-App messages to influence your users' behaviors and purchase decisions; how to double, triple, or quadruple the performance of every single email you send; how to stand out in an increasingly crowded inbox; and how to create processes and structure to systematically grow an email market's performance. There are also seven deep dives in the book to assist you implement your onboarding, upsell, retention, referral, and behavioral sequences, among other things.
To send good emails, you don't need to be a master copywriter (or have one on your staff). To begin developing your business using email, you simply need the correct practices and information. Everything you need to develop, build, and improve your email marketing program is included in the SaaS Email Marketing Playbook.
The SaaS Email Marketing Playbook was created for companies who exhibit clear indicators of Product-Market Fit, such as selling to consumers or businesses, collecting monthly or yearly subscription rates, producing more than $2k MRR, and adding at least 200 email signups each week.
Author: Étienne Garbugli
Link to buy: https://www.amazon.com/SaaS-Email-Marketing-Playbook-Retention/dp/1777160405/
Ratings: 4.5 out of 5 stars (from 47 reviews)
Best Sellers Rank: #203,578 in Books
#4 in Website Analytics
#6 in Computer Localization
#11 in Computer Performance Optimization
2. E-Mail Marketing For Dummies
John Arnold is a marketing practitioner and marketing trainer. For Coca-Cola, Constant Contact, and The Mobile Marketing Association, he created training and certification programs. He also contributes to Entrepreneur Magazine Online with his piece "Marketing Tools & Technologies." He wrote Web Marketing All-in-One For Dummies and Mobile Marketing For Dummies.
Since the first edition of this book was published in 2007, a lot has changed in the world of e-mail marketing. With the explosive growth of social media and mobile devices, there are more opportunities than ever to target campaigns and maximize your e-mail marketing dollars. The latest edition of E-Mail Marketing For Dummies is packed with useful tips, whether you're an enterprise-level marketer employing a third-party e-mail marketing company or a small business owner doing everything yourself.
- Aids in the development of an email marketing strategy with measurable goals.
- Simplifies the list-building, message-creation, and results-tracking processes; provides legal assistance to ensure compliance with anti-spam laws
- demonstrates how to express your message while incorporating social media
- Describes how to monitor and analyze outcomes.
- Included are the top ten items you should not include in your communications, as well as much more.
With this simple strategy, you can get more out of your email marketing campaigns.
Author: John Arnold
Link to buy: https://www.amazon.com/Mail-Marketing-Dummies-John-Arnold/dp/0470947675/
Ratings: 4.1 out of 5 stars (from 47 reviews)
Best Sellers Rank: #772,035 in Books
#79 in E-mail (Books)
#1,036 in Web Marketing (Books)
#1,803 in E-commerce Professional (Books)
3. Email Marketing Rules
Chad S. White has published over 3,000 blog posts and articles on email marketing trends and best practices. He has held the Co. journalist, has been featured in over 100 magazines, including The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and Advertising Age.
Email Marketing Rules demystifies this critical channel by walking you through 150 best practices, providing thorough tactical checklists, and establishing long-term success frameworks. It is considered one of the best books on Email marketing.
The 3rd Edition of Email Marketing Rules, which has been updated and considerably enlarged, will assist you:
- Set appropriate program goals by comprehending "deep metrics" and correctly analyzing campaign, channel, and subscriber metrics.
- Create high-performance lists by identifying important subscriber acquisition sources, employing proper authorization practices, and sensibly managing inactives.
- Understanding the variables that cause mailbox providers to restrict senders will help you ensure that your emails get delivered.
- Create relevant messaging through clever subject lines, astute design, and astute targeting.
- Automate your message to target critical occasions and create highly engaging subscriber journeys.
- Create reliable workflows that reduce errors and increase productivity.
Author: Chad S. White
Link to buy: https://www.amazon.com/Email-Marketing-Rules-Checklists-Frameworks/dp/1546910638/
Ratings: 4.8 out of 5 stars (from 113 reviews)
Best Sellers Rank: #140,336 in Books
#159 in Direct Marketing (Books)
4. Email Persuasion
Ian Brodie assists consultants, coaches, and other professionals in attracting and retaining more clients. He teaches them how to advertise effectively, how to establish themselves as industry leaders, and how to cultivate relationships and earn business through email marketing. Top Sales World magazine has named him one of the "Top 50 Global Thought Leaders in Marketing and Sales," and OpenView Labs named him one of the "Top 25 Global Influencers in Sales and Sales and Sales Management."
Email marketing has continuously outperformed all other marketing tactics, despite business trends coming and going. Marketing specialist Ian Brodie demonstrates the tactics that are currently working to empower professionals and small businesses to interact with new clients, create trust-based relationships, and produce more sales using email in Email Persuasion.
Inside the book you'll discover:
- The Customer Insight Mapping technique for developing a deep understanding of what your clients need and what will encourage them to buy from you.
- There are six proven subject line models that will ensure your emails are opened and read.
- The "optin formula" for finding the proper folks to sign up for your email list (and how to accelerate the growth of your subscriber list).
- How to engage and persuade your email recipients so that you may establish a loyal 'fan base' ready to buy from you.
- The advanced methods for converting email subscribers into paying customers (and why accepted wisdom on selling in emails is almost all wrong).
Author: Ian Brodie
Link to buy: https://www.amazon.com/Email-Persuasion-Captivate-Authority-Marketing/dp/0992763118/
Ratings: 4.5 out of 5 stars (from 234 reviews)
Best Sellers Rank: #276,945 in Books
#275 in Direct Marketing (Books)
5. The Email Lifeline
Anik Singal launched his web business 14 years ago from his dorm room, with no prior experience. He went on to sell more than $100 million in digital knowledge products online. He has appeared in BusinessWeek, Inc500, and numerous more international magazines. Anik is regarded as one of the world's foremost authority on email marketing. His personal goal is to assist more than 1,000 students in becoming successful email marketers.
Do you believe your email marketing could generate more revenue for you? Does it appear that other email marketers make more money while putting in far less effort? Internet marketer Anik Singal explains why many email marketing attempts fail in The Email Lifeline and reveals how to make every email and campaign a success. Singal, a digital publishing expert, explains how he went from sending out ineffective emails to being an email marketing tycoon with over $100 million in sales. You'll find the following information on these pages:
- Why email traffic is more valuable than any other type of traffic, online or otherwise.
- How to rapidly increase the size of your email list, whether using free or commercial techniques.
- How to craft emails that entice recipients to click the "Buy" button.
- How to select the best products to market.
- Why event-based marketing is not only easy, but also extremely profitable.
Your email list has the potential to make you independently wealthy, but only if you understand the rules of the game. The Email Lifeline is for email marketers that want to improve their revenue but don't know how. The book is among the best books on Email marketing.
Author: Anik Singal
Link to buy: https://www.amazon.com/Email-Lifeline-Increase-Marketing-Profits/dp/0997207930
Ratings: 4.4 out of 5 stars (from 111 reviews)
Best Sellers Rank: #282,184 in Books
#2,541 in Entrepreneurship (Books)
6. Email Marketing Demystified
Matt Paulson is the creator of MarketBeat, an Inc. 5000 financial media firm that provides real-time financial data and impartial market research to help individual investors make better trading decisions. Each month, over five million investors visit MarketBeat's network of websites, and its daily email has over 750,000 subscribers.
While many have said that email is dead, a small group of digital marketers has been quietly generating tremendous results utilizing little-known email marketing strategies.
Digital marketing expert Matthew Paulson exposes the strategies and techniques that top email marketers are currently employing to develop enormous mailing lists, write captivating copy that converts, and make millions of dollars in income using their email lists in Email Marketing Demystified.
Inside, you'll discover how to:
- Create a big mailing list by utilizing 15 distinct tried-and-true list-building approaches.
- Create intriguing language that attracts your readers and motivates them to act.
- Optimize each phase of your email marketing funnel to increase sales.
- Create a fan following that is extremely engaged and hungry for your material.
- Using email marketing, you may generate six new revenue streams for your company.
- Follow our best practices to keep your messages out of the spam bin.
Using the tactics presented in Email Marketing Demystified, Matthew Paulson has naturally created an email list of over 900,000 investors and produces more than $6 million in revenue every year. Email marketing can act as the rocket fuel that will explode your business, regardless of the type of business you are establishing.
The new second edition of Email Marketing Demystified, released in 2019, features new tactics for improving email deliverability, generating additional revenue with your email list, and complying with GDPR rules. The second edition now includes a fresh new chapter that shows you how to use web push notifications to build your subscriber base and create more cash, an extraordinarily powerful new technology that Matthew refers to as his "second email list."
Author: Matthew Paulson
Link to buy: https://www.amazon.com/Email-Marketing-Demystified-Converts-Generate/dp/0990530043/
Ratings: 4.3 out of 5 stars (from 76 reviews)
Best Sellers Rank: #430,913 in Books
#385 in Direct Marketing (Books)
7. Mastering Online Marketing
Magnus Unemyr lives in Sweden and works for an international software firm as Vice President of Sales and Marketing. He is a frequent seminar speaker in his field. He has traveled to more than 50 countries in Europe, Asia, North/South/Central America, and Australia.
Mastering Online Marketing is the most complete and up-to-date book on advanced web marketing currently accessible. It reveals the secrets to taking your Internet marketing to the next level.
Hundreds of books on online marketing have been produced, so what makes this one unique? Whether you are new to the subject and want a comprehensive overview, or you are familiar with the concepts but want to get more out of your marketing efforts, this book will teach you cutting-edge techniques and give you actionable and practical knowledge to set up an efficient online marketing system to support and improve your business.
This book discusses the most recent innovations in Internet marketing and gives extensive and practical knowledge that will assist you in improving your campaigns to attract more visitors, leads, and customers. You can swiftly exceed your competition if you use these tools and approaches.
Mastering Online Marketing will teach you everything you need to know to become an online marketing expert. It is regarded as one of the best books on Email marketing.
- Learn more about current Internet marketing trends, such as inbound marketing.
- Achieve success by generating more visitors, enhancing lead creation, and utilizing enhanced lead nurturing through effective email marketing.
- Understand what marketing automation is and how new integrated marketing automation tools, such as visitor monitoring, progressive lead profiling, and hyper-personalized content, are changing the game.
- Learn about search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing, display ads, retargeting, remarketing, and search keyword research.
- Gain knowledge of best practices in important areas like as blogging, calls-to-action, landing pages and registration forms, as well as lead nurturing and marketing emails.
- Learn how to use content marketing to develop effective marketing assets such as blog pieces, eBooks, infographics, white papers, checklists, video tutorials, templates, podcasts, webinars, and more.
- Use social media marketing on well-known social media and content-publishing platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and SlideShare.
- Use Google Analytics to track website user behavior, online and offline campaign results, and goals and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Discover more about other Internet marketing techniques, such as how to conduct web surveys and questionnaires, virtual web meetings, and more.
- Gain an understanding of the future of online marketing, in which technologies like as adaptive media, big data, and the Internet of Things (IoT) may offer new ways to profile your audience and send more personalized marketing messages.
Mastering Online Marketing is a comprehensive guide to advanced web marketing. If you want to swiftly discover cutting-edge approaches and best practices, this is the book to read. Improve your business and your online marketing results right away!
Author: Magnus Unemyr
Link to buy: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0154B2FL6/
Ratings: 4.1 out of 5 stars (from 479 reviews)
Best Sellers Rank: #6,949 Free in Kindle Store
#1 in Industrial Marketing (Kindle Store)
#6 in Online Advertising
#6 in Information Management (Kindle Store)
8. Email Writing: Advanced ©
Marc has over ten years of experience as a business writing coach and academic English exam prep specialist. He has worked with the British Council, the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT), the University of Technology Sydney, and international corporations such as Nike, GlaxoSmithKline, and Bolsas y Mercados, among others.
Marc Roche's new business English book is entirely dedicated to email writing for work and business. Email Writing: Advanced © is about creating effective business emails for you and your firm.
It offers VIP access to business letters as well as business letter templates. Email etiquette classes will walk you through the fundamentals and not-so-fundamentals of emailing coworkers, managers, and clients.
You can also obtain a FREE Professional Writing Course on How to Write Emails Professionally as well as Marc Roche's Starter Library with 700+ Business English Resources.
This email writing book has the following sections:
- The 14 Essential Rules of Email Etiquette
- How to Skyrocket Your Email Productivity
- Creating a Positive Email Routine
- The Ultimate Email Processing System
- Key Language Principles of Writing Emails
- Negative Words You Should Avoid Using if Possible
- Being Specific in Your Emails
- Proposals & Persuasive Emails
- Guiding Your Audience
- Paint the Picture!
- Use Analogies
- How to Craft your Message
- How to Achieve Maximum Effect
- 5 Phrases That Move People to Action (Perfect for Email Negotiations, Marketing & Sales)
- The Six Formulas for Expressing Benefits
- The Power of Odd Numbers
- How to Use Bullet Points to Maximum Effect
- Email Writing Voice & Style
- Company Introduction Example
- Cover Letter Example
- Welcome Email Example
- How to Add Personality to Your Emails
- Increase Your Credibility
- How to Use Graph Data in Your Emails
- Data Resources & Tools
- General Data/Research
- Academic Studies/White Papers
- Financial Data
- Government/World Data
- Social Data
- Health Data
Author: Marc Roche
Link to buy: https://www.amazon.com/Email-Writing-Professionally-Etiquette-Professional/dp/B08NMDQJ6K/
Ratings: 3.9 out of 5 stars (from 64 reviews)
Best Sellers Rank: #197,278 in Books
#12 in Email Administration
#21 in E-mail (Books)
9. The Executive Guide to E-mail Correspondence
Dawn-Michelle Baude is a global communications expert and international corporate speaker. She has given business and alumni groups lectures around Europe and Asia. She has written text for Gucci perfumes as well as feature stories for Reader's Digest and Vogue. She also co-wrote a best-selling self-help book, Savoir Dire Non (Flammarion 2006).
Put your hands on the keyboard and seal the deal! Get the account by pressing the send button! Writing abilities are more crucial than ever before in determining corporate success. They can mean the difference between moving up the corporate ladder and becoming trapped on the bottom. A precise, succinct, and targeted e-mail will elicit more than simply a response—it will elicit outcomes, including your boss's attention!
Top communication abilities are in high demand across all industries and businesses. Why? Because businesses are clogged by e-mails that are overly long, wordy, and confusing. Instead of wasting time revising, clarifying, and still miscommunicating, write it once and do it well the first time.
The Executive Guide to E-mail Correspondence will teach you how to quickly advance from basic writing abilities to worldwide communications mastery. Among the best books on Email marketing, The Executive Guide to E-mail Correspondence, written for the computer-toting professional with little patience for instructions and explanations, bridges the gap between academic training and real-world writing by providing you with a variety of E-mail templates that you can instantly adapt to your business needs.
Written in a fresh and lively, here's-how style, The Executive Guide to E-mail Correspondence:
- Exhibits the characteristics of effective business e-mails.
- Includes pre-made organizational blueprints.
- Explains quick and simple editing procedures.
- Provides before/after modifying models.
- Examines the dos and don'ts of professional e-mails.
- Provides useful writing tips and tricks.
The Executive Guide to E-mail Correspondence is an essential book for anyone looking to advance their career in any business or industry.
Author: Dawn-Michelle Baude
Link to buy: https://www.amazon.com/Executive-Guide-mail-Correspondence-Including/dp/1564149102/
Ratings: 4.2 out of 5 stars (from 87 reviews)
Best Sellers Rank: #508,632 in Books
#59 in E-mail (Books)
#481 in Business Encyclopedias
#2,020 in Business Education & Reference (Books)
10. The New Email Revolution
Robert W. Bly is a marketing consultant and independent copywriter with over 35 years of experience in business-to-business and direct response marketing. He has written over 90 books, including The Copywriter's Handbook, which was named a "mini-classic of direct marketing" by the Direct Marketing Club of New York.
The average business employee reads and responds to email for more than thirteen hours per week. That's 675 hours or more—more than 28 days per year—spent on email. Wouldn't it be nice to reclaim some of that time?
Robert W. Bly Bly draws on decades of experience sending millions of emails in The New Email Revolution to help you reclaim that time. With this book in hand, you will be able to quickly and easily:
- Find templates for creating emails for a variety of situations.
- Be aware of the appropriate wording and optimal word length for email communication.
- Encourage recipients to read and respond to your emails.
- Know when it is legal and when it is not legal to send an email to someone you do not know.
- Add photos, graphics, audio, and video to your email messages.
- For each email you send, track the deliverability, bounce rate, open rate, and response rate.
- Write clearer, more engaging, and more persuasive email copy for each recipient.
Author: Robert W. Bly
Link to buy: https://www.amazon.com/New-Email-Revolution-Emails-Actually/dp/1510727914/
Ratings: 4.3 out of 5 stars (from 31 reviews)
Best Sellers Rank: #181,056 in Books
#12 in Email Administration
#19 in E-mail (Books)
#3,048 in Business & Investing Skills